SQL is a standard language for accessing and manipulating the database.
What is SQL:
- SQL stands for Structured Query Language.
- SQL lets you access and manipulate database.
What Can SQL do?
- SQL can execute queries against a database.
- SQL can retrieve data from a database.
- SQL can insert records in a database.
- SQL can update records in a database.
- SQL can delete records from a database.
- SQL can create new database.
- SQL can create new tables in a database.
- SQL can create store procedures in a database.
- SQL can create views in a database.
- SQL can set permissions on tables, procedures, and views.
To build a web site that shows data from a database, you will need-
- An RDBMS database program (i.e. MS Access, SQL Server, MySQL).
- To use a server-side scripting language, like PHP or ASP.
Learn how to use SQL to store, query, and manipulate data. SQL is a special-purpose programming language designed for managing data in a relational database, and is used by a huge number of apps and organizations.
- Lectures 41
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self