There are different- different compiler for 8051 for different low and high level language. The C language compiler is most popular nowadays. If someone has 8051 architecture knowledge then he can easily write a code for 8051 in Embedded C language.
A free example of integration is the MCU 8051 IDE that is Keil.
- To download keil software visit keil website
- click here – https://www.keil.com/download/product/
Steps to run your program in Keil are as follows :
- STEP 1: new project.
- STEP2: Select or create the directory or folder.
- STEP3: save the project into the directory.
- STEP 4:Select CPU or U-controller.
- STEP 5: Create a new file.
- STEP 6: Write the C code.
- STEP 7: Save the file with .c extension.
- STEP 8: add .c file to the source group 1.
- STEP 9: Translate, build target, rebuild.
- STEP 10: debug.
The Intel 8051 microcontroller is among one of the most popular general purpose microcontrollers in use today. The success of the Intel 8051 spawned a number of clones which are collectively referred to as the MCS-51 family of microcontrollers, which includes chips from vendors such as Atmel, Philips, Infineon, and Texas Instruments.
- 1947 Invention of Transistors.
- 1959 Invention of Integrated Circuits.
- 1971 Invention of Microprocessor.
- 1976 Invention of Microcontroller.
Today, over 50 companies produce variations of the 8051. 8051 cores are available for implementations in Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA) or Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC). The 8051 was developed by Intel but other manufacturers (e.g., Siemens, Philips, Atmel, etc.) are second sources of this family of devices.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 51
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self